Deets - Harty - Russell Cemetery
Young Co. Cemeteries of TX
Submitted by Keith Holt
4 miles west of Eliasville
1. Stone J. Fawks b. 2/12/1896 d. 11/26/1903 Son of J.J. and E.M.
2. Winfred Fawks b. 12/18/1893 d. 8/4/1898 Son of J.J. and E.M. (Son is not a typo)
3. Gracie A. Ritchey b. 5/26/1897 d. 6/28/1897 Daughter of R.M. and L.M. Ritchey
4. Catharine Ritchey b. 2/16/1817 d. 3/4/1894 Wife of Rev. B.R. Ritchey
(5 and 6 surrounded by a private fence)
5. D.J. Harty b. 5/17/1856 d. 1/18/1887
6. W.S. Harty b. 4/6/1858 d. 12/22/1889
7. L.E. Gibson b. 2/18/1812 d. 2/11/1884 (This is an above ground structure)
8. Mary Alas McAbee b. 12/14/1874 d. 2/29/1882 Gone Home
9. Thomas McAbee (Homemade marker, very faint inscription other than the name. Possibly the letters RW)
10. William T. Harmon b. 9/9/1893 d. 3/25/1897
(Homemade above ground structure, very touching) HIS HOME HE MADE HAPPY. WILLIAM T. HARMON WAS BORN SEP 9 1893 AND DIED MAR THE 25 1897 AGE 3 YEAR 6 MONTHS AND 16 DAYS. SON OF J.H. AND L.E. HARMON.
11. * Depression in the ground. Unmarked grave.
12. Rock. No inscription
13. Rock and depression. No inscription.
14. * Depression in the ground. Unmarked grave
15. Depression in the ground. Unmarked grave
16. Depression in the ground. Unmarked grave
17. Depression in the ground. Unmarked grave
18. Rock. No inscription