Sorry, cemetery inscriptions not available to us at this time.
Historical Marker: Land for this cemetery was first given by Joseph Cotulla. The Town's founding father. The Earliest Marked grave is dated 1882. Numerous graves bear the date 1886, when smallpox struck LaSalle County. Many community leaders, including Joseph Cotulla, and the Rev. V. E. Covey, Early Texas Educator, are buried here. The cemetery was originally divided into Mexican and Anglo-American Sections. In 1941 six acres of land were added to the first site. Under the care of the Cotulla Cemetery Association since 1915, this is the chief burial ground in LaSalle County. 1981.