Kimble County, Cemeteries of Texas
Compiled and submitted by Frederica Burt Wyatt , July 6, 2000.
Location: Off Highway 377 east of Junction, Texas and north of Red Creek.
There are two clearly visible graves - one of an adult and
the other of a child. The larger grave has a native stone head
marker, and a small rock denotes the head of the other grave.
Remnants of a wire fence with a barbed top wire surround the two
graves. A rock near the foot of the site is marked with an "x".
Apparently, these graves were located herre prior to the establishment
of Red Creek cemetery in 1896.