Sorry, cemetery inscriptions not available to us at this time.
Historical Marker: This site was deeded to the Moore Catholic Church in 1902 by Ben Duncan, who also gave land for the church structure. Burials occurred before the land was donated. The earliest known grave is that of Christine Tehas (1819-1894). Mostly Spanish names appear on the gravestones, but English and German ones are also seen. Graves here include those of pioneer settlers, and veterans of Indian battles and two World Wars, as well as a Virginia-born ex-slave. A cemetery board was organized in 1974. (1976)
Location: Far western end of 6th Street on south side of road, Moore.