Sorry, cemetery inscriptions not available to us at this time.
Location: 8.8 miles southeast of Dublin on FM 219, then 2.9 miles east/northeast on CR 284 to gate of Flying B Ranch, then 1 mile east on ranch road to cemetery
Historical Marker: The earliest marked grave on this site, once known as "North Bolton Cemetery," is that of Asa L. Anderson (1875-1876), who was buried here during the ownership of the James and Louisa Franks family. The Franks sold the land to T. W. Bolton in 1879, and the Caudle family purchased it in 1883. The Hancock name comes from the family of Benjamin T. and Elizabeth (Ruyle) Hancock, settlers who came to this area in about 1887. Most of those interred on this site are related to the Hancocks, many of whom helped found the nearby communities of Alexander and Purves. The cemetery contains about fifty graves. The last marked grave was that of Charles Martin Knorzer (1852-1943). The burial ground is a chronicle of the pioneers of Erath County. (2000)