Blanco Co Cemeteries of Tx
Submitted by Joel Honeycutt and Pat Althaus
Prepared for Cemeteries of
TX by Wanda Qualls
Used with permission of the
Blanco County Historical Commission, 101 Pitchfork, Johnson City, TX
Location: South on 281 out of Blanco about seven miles. Across the highway from the Little Blanco Inn, The cemetery is about 200 yards north of the wind mill under a big oak tree. The land is owned by Hannie Jonas Krueger in 1985. There are rocks with some writing at one time but can not read anymore.
There are probably 7 graves believed to be the family of Andrew Wagenfehr, Sr. It is believed he, his wife and 5 children were killed by Commanche Indians and were buried on their place. They do not appear on the Blanco County Tax rolls after 1859.