Blanco Co Cemeteries of Tx
Submitted by Joel Honeycutt and Pat Althaus
Prepared for Cemeteries of
TX by Wanda Qualls
Used with permission of the
Blanco County Historical Commission, 101 Pitchfork, Johnson City, TX
Transcribed by: Luke Kent (1983)
Location: The cemetery is located one mile north of North Grape Creek on the old Pearson home place. This property was owned by Mr. Charles Lehmann and is now (1982) owned by his
daughter, Mrs. Mildred Miman (nee Lehmann) Deansville, Texas
Buried in this cemetery are two daughters of Martha Caroline Kent and John Wilson Pearson.
There are no markers and the graves were identified and the information furnished by Luke Kent.
Last Name First Name Birth Death Notes
Melton Mary Ann Ida Mar 23 1876 Sep 18 1896
Pearson Nancy G. Jul 10 1886 Sep 15 1899
Mr. John W. Pearson is buried in the Sandy Cemetery.
Mrs. Martha Caroline Kent Pearson is buried in the Willow City Cemetery.