Information submitted by John H. Whatley
name of the cemetery is “
” and is located on Hwy 121 about 3 + miles south of downtown Grapevine. It
is very old, being established in about 1870 +- The land was given by Mary
Parker thus the name
. It is only 4.1 acres and many of the graves are from the late 1800’s.