from "71 Rusk Co Cemeteries" by Mary F. Dunn
submitted by Gloria B. Mayfield, Rusk Co Coordinator
Located on a hill of Farm Road 840, where an oiled road turns towards Roquemore Community. This stone was copied about 1965, but is now reported missing.
Swain, Nancy M. Sept 7, 1828 ( Should be 1823) died Sept 16 1889 " Sweet is the stream that angels pour. She is not lost but gone before."
Note: Nancy's maioden name was Nelson. She was a daughter of John and Elizabeth Mansfield Nelson, from Bedford County, Tenn. Nancy first married James Little, and after his death she married William S. Swain