Mary F. Dunn
Submitted by Gloria B. Mayfield
The Perkins Family Cemetery is within the grove of trees surrounded by a wrought iron fence. The little known Cemetery is located at Laneville in a pasture which faces the road leading to Minden. Colonel John Pruitt originally owned the land on which this graveyard is situated. He had a plantation and Home there ca 1852 and after the war between the states , he sold to his daughter Elizabeth and her husband, James T. Irwin. H. Perkins purchased it then from the Irwins. The home was destroyed by fire in 1957.
Perkins, Minnie H. b Feb 10 1880 died June 2 1880 she was the dau of E. & H. Perkins
Perkins, Willie O. (D) Aug 6 1879 died Nov 29 1881 son of R.(or B) G. & E.A. Perkins
Died 1882 aged 2 years 3 months 23 days. Stone is broken can not read name
This is all of the marked graves. But probably others.