Garden of Angels Cemetery
Hidalgo Co. Cemeteries of Tx
Submitted by Frances Isbell
With Permission of Hidalgo Co. Historical Commission (2005)
To Search : Edit, Find, type in name, click on Find next
With permission of Hidalgo County Historical Commission, 2006
LOCATION: ½ mile South Abram Road (FM 1427), Mission.
HISTORY: Garden of Angels Cemetery was established in 2001 on 12 dedicated acres. Owners are brothers Ben and Sam Olivarez. The cemetery includes a crematory and is non-denominational. In 2005, there were about 260-300 burials.