Harris Co. Cemeteries of TX
Submitted by George E. Wolf, Jr
Located in West Houston on South Wynden Drive in the West Oaks II Sub. Aka McFee cemetery.
The 11/3 acres was decicated as a cemetery in 1874, with one acre called the Morse Cemetery.
No markers showing, one base is the only sign that there was a graveyard there at one time.
No recorded names or dates at site.
May be moved or destroyed.
(Houston Chronicle, Dec. 8,1994, Stefanie Asin.)
From AT REST by Trevia W. Beverly.
Est. by Grace Morse, by 1992 there was only two markers.
Lovett Taft, Died Oct. 25,1864
Mary Bragg, Died July 12,1873
Other names that are buried here are,
Grant, McFee, Morse.