Lanes Chapel Community, Bosque Co. Cemeteries of TX
Submitted by Bettie Wood
9 miles northwest of Valley Mills, TX (FM 2602) Only the landowner knows the exact location of this cemetery, & we can only guess who's buried there. Evidence of about 12 graves, but no markers with names or dates can be found. Land originally belonged to Horace PINNELL. J.W. COX owned it for awhile & then in 1914 deeded the area to J.M. ROBERTSON "for the purpose of perserving the old Pinnell graveyard."